One Year Corporate Silver Membership
Corporate Silver Membership in the IASP/NASP includes:
- Official Corporate IASP or NASP Membership Certificate
- 5% discount on all IASP/NASP products and services
- Official Certificate of Silver Membership for framing. (10)
- Official Silver Membership wallet card. (10)
- Monthly newsletter with the latest in OSHA trends and updates.
- Periodic offers from NASP for special discounts only available for NASP members.
- Access to a wide variety of safety related data that will assist you in research, development of training programs, budget preparation, and other duties. This area presently contains complete narrative explanations of OSHA's 44 most important topics including charts and graphics. New materials and data are added to this area often.
- Free listing in the IASP/NASP Consultant's Registry - list your name, address, and areas of specialization and when we are asked, we will recommend the closest member with the requested specialization.
- Resume reference: Any member may list IASP or NASP as a professional reference on resumes and applications. Those desiring this service should submit a resume to IASP/NASP. IASP/NASP staff will then verify the resume and provide third party validation of the knowledge, skills, abilities, and experience of the member when called upon by a potential employer.
- The opportunity to be a part of the most progressive and effective Safety Association in the US.
- Access to quality and affordable comprehensive training, planning, and assessment materials/aids that have been reviewed by IASP/NASP.
- NASP offers a Job Mart page on the website to assist members seeking employment opportunities.
- An opportunity for like-minded safety professionals to gain a powerful voice, by weight of numbers, in the promulgation of safety regulations, and in developing new and innovative methods of ensuring workplace safety.
- Information available in a quick, concise and ready to use format for the busy safety director/manager.
** Please note, membership certificate and card take 5-10 days to receive. For our international students, delays in receipt may occur due to customs inspections. To avoid this, student can request expedited service through United Parcel Service (UPS) for an additional charge. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-922-2219 to determine UPS shipping costs.