Certified Safety Manager Construction (CSMC) - Classroom – May 16-20, 2022 - New Orleans, LA
1.Click on ADD TO CART and fill out Payment Information. (You must pay for class in advance to be registered). 2.Apply Coupon Code, if applicable. 3.If paying with a check, send payment to: NASP/IASP, PO Box 3367, Wilmington NC 28406. 4.If you are traveling from overseas, you must pay in advance and then you will receive a letter of invitation so you may apply for a VISA. Click here for details. 5.Once completed, you will receive confirmation letter via email. 6.Click here for details on our cancelation/student transfer policy.
Certified Safety Manager Course Description:
This Safety Manager Certificate is an indication to employers, potential employers, regulatory agencies, and the courts that you have the knowledge, skills, and abilities equivalent to a level of proficiency expected of a professional who is capable of working with little or no supervision while managing the safety programs, policies, and procedures common to business and industry. • Discover a brand new perspective of safety that will empower you
• Meet the Train-the-Trainer requirements for individuals doing in-house training
• Learn training methodologies that change the way your employees work
• Save money by developing your own safety plans, programs and training
• Avoid OSHA fines, civil and criminal liability for accidents and injuries
• Determine proper interpretation and application of OSHA regulations
• Create and manage a successful safety culture using the latest behavior modification techniques
• Take home a resource library of PowerPoints, sample plans, programs and inspection checklists
• Obtain valuable CEUs (4.0) required by current certifications
• Click here to see the daily class schedule Creating a safety culture in the workplace can be difficult. This course will provide the tools necessary to implement proper safety training and an effective safety program. Students will learn how to understand and interpret regulations, avoid civil and criminal liability, increase worker morale, reduce workers comp rates and most importantly, minimize or eliminate injuries in the workplace.
***Click here to see what our customers are saying.
***Click here to see what makes our classes so great.
Students will receive:
• Student Reference Manual and Handout Materials
• All 1910 and 1926 CFRs
• Sample Plans and Programs
• Sample Audit and Checklist Forms
• More than 50 Customizable Powerpoints
• Student Outlines, Handouts, and Tests to be Used at Your Facility
Prerequisites and Authorization:
The CSMC is a foundational course which requires no prerequisites; however, prior knowledge of workplace safety is highly recommended. Upon completion, a CSMC is authorized to teach the following courses by NASP. Click here for details.
Continuing Education Units :
Four (4.0) CEUs are offered for this course. NASP is accredited by the International Association of Continuing Education (IACET) to issue CEUs. These will be reflected on the Certificate upon successful completion of the course and passing the exam.
Click here to see what our students have been saying about this course.
A refresher course and exam will be required every three (3) years. The cost of this recertification is $395.
The class will be held from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday - Thursday and Friday 8:00 am with dismissal at 3:00 pm. Lunch will be provided Monday, Wednesday, & Friday, with snacks and refreshments served daily
Three or more students from the same company will receive a $200 discount per student if they sign up for the same course date and location. (May not combine with other promotional discounts.)
For Information on Additional Course Dates and Locations:
The host hotel (and training venue) is the AC Hotel by Marriott New Orleans French Quarter, located at 221 Carondelet St, New Orleans, LA 70130. Note that a discounted room rate of $205.00 per night (plus taxes and resort fees) is available. We will provide a hotel booking link via email to receive the discounted room rate upon registration.